Deployed on March 16, Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 continues to add new elements to the game. In a Twitter thread, the official page of the game announced the new features available this morning, including a balance in the program.
Following a wave emitted by the Zero Point during Fortnite season 5, all technology disappeared from the island. It is therefore in a wild or even prehistoric context that season 6, called Primitive Instincts, takes place. The players must crafte their primitive weapons there thanks to resources found on wild animals or on the few places spared by the wave. A system that will benefit from some adjustments.
At 10:00 this morning, Fortnite will receive a “bigger than usual patch on PC”. The matchmaking will be deactivated from 09:30 to prepare the arrival of version 16.10. On the menu of the latter:
- A new predator appears on the Island.
- Creative Bonuses may apply to Teams, Classes and All settings.
- New Adventures in Save the World on 04/04.
- Reduced rate of fire of the Primitive Pump Rifle.
- Balancing the Improvised Pump Gun.
- Number of manufacturing materials dependent on scarcity of improvement.
- Animal bones and mechanical parts will be retrievable via the ground loot.
Moreover, this update marks the end of the game mode Finale de la Crise Zéro. It will also be an opportunity for developers to test the moving storm for the last two zones.